- What is a PLC?
- Reculturing Schools as Professional Learning Communities
- Professional Learning Communities
- Getting Started: Reculturing Schools to Become Professional Learning Communities
You can change your ad preferences anytime.
What is a PLC?
Reculturing schools as Professional Learning Communities. Upcoming SlideShare. Like this presentation? Why not share!
- Lauda Sion (Praise Jehovah), Opus 73: A Sacred Cantata for SATB Solo, SATB Chorus/Choir and Orchestra with Latin and English Text (Choral Score) (Kalmus Edition).
- More Books by Jane Bumpers Huffman & Kristine Kiefer Hipp.
- All About Adolescent Literacy?
- Getting Started: Reculturing Schools to Become Professional Learning Communities.
- The Soul Workout [Kindle Edition]: Getting and Staying Spiritually Fit.
Embed Size px. Start on. Show related SlideShares at end. WordPress Shortcode.
Published in: Education. Full Name Comment goes here.
Reculturing Schools as Professional Learning Communities
Are you sure you want to Yes No. Be the first to like this. No Downloads. Views Total views. Actions Shares. Embeds 0 No embeds. No notes for slide.
Professional Learning Communities
Reculturing schools as Professional Learning Communities 1. This attribute also includes the physical structure of the facility, communication, proximity, and time for meeting to examine current data Shared personal practices- teachers view each other as peers and openly practice shared learning and teaching styles in a respectful and trustworthy manner Leadership Focus Collaboration Relationships Learning Collective learning and application- teachers recognize the knowledge potential available at the school and utilize the resources available for collaborative learning and practice 3.
In this article, we begin with a discussion of the development and sustaining of professional learning communities.
We proposed th at PLCs can be an effective form of professional development for teachers. This professional development can be facilitated by the principal. The necessary cultural components for effective professional learning communities are also included. Embedded in the discussion is the role of the principal in facilitating the PLCs and facilitating the positive culture.
Journals by Subject. Journals by Title.www.cantinesanpancrazio.it/components/kywysike/809-applicazione-spia-iphone.php
Getting Started: Reculturing Schools to Become Professional Learning Communities
Cite this paper Jones, L. Creative Education, 4, Failure is not an option. California: Corwin Press.
- Sewing School 2: Lessons in Machine Sewing; 20 Projects Kids Will Love to Make!
- Shifters Moon.
- Contoga Falls.
- Reculturing Schools as Professional Learning Communities - .
Test less assess more: A k-8 guide to formative assessment. Larchmont, NY: Eye on Education. Professional learning communities. Preparing principals for a changing world: Lessons from effective school leadership programs. Learning by doing: A handbook for professional learning communities at work.
Recurring themes of professional learning communities and assumptions they challenge. Dufour, R. DuFours Eds. Motion leadership: The skinny on becoming change savvy. Demystifying professional learning communities: School leadership at its best. Professional learning communities: Communities of continuous inquiry and improvement.
Southwest Educational De velopmental Laboratory. School professional staff as learning community. Teacher leadership.