- NPR Choice page
- The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos (Hardcover)
- Navigation menu
- Publisher Description
- The Hidden Universe
NPR Choice page
He joined the physics faculty of Cornell University in , was appointed to a full professorship in , and in joined Columbia University, where he is professor of physics and mathematics. He has lectured at both a general and a technical level in more than thirty countries, and on all seven continents, and is widely regarded for a number of groundbreaking discoveries in superstring theory. His first book, The Elegant Universe , was a national best seller and a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize.
His most recent book, The Fabric of the Cosmos , was also a best seller. Greene has a gift for elucidating big ideas. Exciting and rewarding.
The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos (Hardcover)
His arguments are constructed like classical cathedrals, with intricate arches and buttresses that all uphold the central spire. Sometimes you think he's lost in the details of some sculpted gargoyle, only to realize how essential to the whole structure this particular feature is. An exhilarating—if sometimes vertigo-inducing—journey.
- Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos;
- Managing Intellectual Capital: Organizational, Strategic, and Policy Dimensions: Organizational, Strategic and Policy Dimensions (Clarendon Lectures in Management Studies).
- The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos.
- The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos - abunildismeo.cf.
Greene presents a lucid, intriguing, and triumphantly understandable state-of-the-art look at the universe. Create new account Request new password. Go to British Wildlife.
Conservation Land Management. Go to Conservation Land Management.
Publisher: Allen Lane. Click to have a closer look. Select version. About this book Biography Related titles.
Images Additional images. About this book In this exhilarating new book, Brian Greene explores our most current understanding of the universe, its deepest laws of nature, and our continuing quest to know more.
Customer Reviews Review this book. Out of Print. Media reviews. Current promotions. More Info.
The Hidden Universe
Chasing the Sun. Collins Gem Guide: Stars.
- The Hidden Reality by Brian Greene: | abunildismeo.cf: Books.
- The Game;
- The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos (Unabridged) on Apple Books!
- Now On Sale: The Hidden Reality by Brian Greene?
- The Hidden Reality by Brian Greene | book review!
The Backyard Astronomer's Guide. Collimating a Newtonian Scientifically. The Comet Sweeper. Chicxulub — The Impact and Tsunami. Life in the Universe: A Beginner's Guide.
https://guzoniqurese.cf From Dust to Life. Other titles from Allen Lane. Farewell to the Horse. Darwin's Sacred Cause. The Origins of Creativity.